From cost reduction to profit generation
Streamlike is an eco-responsible video hosting platform that offers « Zero Net Emission » broadcasting and promotes responsible streaming.
ViewPay is a monetization solution that makes access to content conditional on the viewing of a chosen film, thus improving acceptance of the advertising message and insuring better monetization.
The combination of the two solutions makes it possible to build eco-responsible AVOD (Advertising Video On Demand) platforms in which the publisher himself manages the monetization of his content.
The economic benefit of this combination is to generate revenues that can easily exceed platform costs, through the sale of particularly high-quality advertising space.
In a nutshell,
- Streamlike enables you to manage (host) your content and your advertisers’ video ads.
- ViewPay allows web users to choose from 3 different adverts to access content.
Example of the choice of ads to watch before accessing a tutorial :
- Advertising is chosen, not imposed, which guarantees that it will be viewed with greater interest, even though no profiling cookies are used.
- The ads must be short (15 to 30s maximum). They will be watched at 100% because they cannot be interrupted.
- The presence of an advertisement is well accepted, as it allows free consultation of content that would normally have to be paid for.
- The fact that you market your own advertising space means that you can choose advertisers in affinity with your content, which an external advertising agency generally can’t do. This allows you to charge higher rates.
- You may also be able to charge your advertisers for the creation of your advertising videos.
- The hosting and distribution of your content and advertising is eco-responsible: eco-design and digital sobriety are maximized, and equivalent GHG emissions are offset.
How does it work?
- You organize your content (audio or video) in a Stream TV. You can create several « channels », suggest associated content, and so on.
- Your content has value. It will be secured so that it can only be viewed on your platform.
- All you have to do is associate a global « tag » with a selection of videos to make their playback conditional on that of an advertising film. In other words, you can offer both free-access and monetized content.
- On the same Streamlike account or on a dedicated account, you upload your advertising films. You specify a validity period, upload a cover image with your advertiser’s message, and enter the click-to-action address.
- When an ad needs to be proposed, ViewPay searches for 3 different films among all the active ads, and proposes a choice to the visitor.
Here are a few examples of use cases, combining content types and advertiser types:
|Sports clubs (reports and broadcasts of training sessions and competitions)
|Local shops and services, local business news (sponsors of sports clubs)
|Trade show and conference organizers, professional groups… (live or recorded broadcasts of conferences, workshops, webinars)
|Exhibitors and partners
|Video classifieds (real estate, automotive, employment, miscellaneous…)
|Real estate agencies, car garages, recruiters…
|Collaborative WebTVs from local authorities (economic and community news)
|Local shops and services, local business news
|Event-based video contests
An example of a tutorial platform
tutoriel-en-ligne.fr offers comprehensive training courses for DTP and video editing software. These are available by subscription.
Tutoriel-en-ligne has created an AVOD platform that gives access to a selection of its most emblematic tutorials, in return for watching an advertisement. In other words, it’s a showcase site offering tutorials for free consultation, to encourage the purchase of full training courses.
[ Go to online site (French) ]